venerdì 8 febbraio 2013

Long as I can see the light

Put a candle in the window                    Una candela alla finestra, mettila
'cause I feel I gotta move                       perche' credo che dovro' partire.
though I'm goin' goin'                             Andro' via, si', viaggero'
I'll be coming home soon                       ma tornero' se potro' vedere
long as I can see the light                       la fiamma accesa alla finestra.

Pack my bag and let's get moving          Faccio le valige, e me ne vado
'cause I'm bound to drift a while          devo andare un  po' in giro
when I'm gone gone                              ma una volta partito
you won't have to worry                       non ti devi preoccupare,
long as I can see the light                      se solo potro' vedere la luce da lontano.

Guess I've got that traveling bone           ?
'cause this feeling won't leave alone.      che questo sentimento non partira' solo.
But I won't won't                                  Ma non perdero' no
be losing my way                                  non perdero' la strada
long as I can see the light.                      se solo potro' vedere la luce da lontano.

(J. Fogerty, cantata leoninamente da Joe Cocker)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento